top of page

Sunday Social Ride

Hi all, having checked the weather forecast for tomorrow I have decided to cancel the Carsington ride. It looks likely to be high wind and heavy rain so not much fun. Obviously if a group decide to go that’s great but as it stands there won’t be an official ride rep there.

107 views9 comments

9 則留言


Robert Hunt
Robert Hunt
2022年2月13日

I might go Sunday morning🤞

按讚
回覆

Ok. See you there . Might go the longer way to the start then

按讚

未知的會員
2022年2月12日

Good call 👍

按讚

Andy Wheat
Andy Wheat
2022年2月12日

Hi Caroline - would it be possible to reschedule the Carsington ride to the 27th Feb as this is currently down as Denstone which is close to the Saturday taster ride (12th March) also planned for Denstone? Cheers A

按讚
Andy Wheat
Andy Wheat
2022年2月12日
回覆

Thanks Caroline - Dave has amended it. Carsington now on 27th Feb 🚴‍♀️

按讚

Charlie Seargent
Charlie Seargent
2022年2月12日

Pete and I aren’t going out tomorrow either 👍

按讚
bottom of page